The company requested new windows and doors which fitted the following specification:
- Replacement traditional windows to match the existing style and be period appropriate;
- The highest possible thermal and acoustic performance;
- The maximum amount of light transmission possible through the glass;
- Bespoke window ironmongery;
- Painted internally to meet the customer's specific paint colour requirements.
Upon receiving the request, a trained surveyor met with the project's architect to discuss the requirements and advise how The Sash Window Workshop could help. In total over 20 new timber windows and 4 new doors were required.
The Sash Window Workshop were able to ensure that the replacement windows and doors exactly matched the original designs, meaning that they fitted in with the surrounding properties and retained the aesthetic look and feel of the property.
Both the customer and contractors were very happy with the work carried out, which helped transform the property into a beautiful home.
As The Sash Window Workshop is FENSA registered, the customer received a FENSA certificate for the complete new windows, increasing the value of the property and certifying that the work complies with building regulations.